- Key role building relationships with community fundraisers
- Temporary contract with potential to extend on another campaign
- City location!
This organisation helps people with cancer live longer and have a better quality of life across Australia. The Campaigns Team make a difference in the lives of people by working on national campaigns.
This position works with individuals and organisations across Sydney and NSW to help them raise vital money.
The Campaigns Co-ordinator will recruit and support ]registrants in their fundraising activities (face to face and by phone).
You will help contestants create unique and innovative ways to raise funds - hosting events, fundraisers, games and experiences that their patrons will embrace.
• Face to face engagement and recruitment of venues and individuals
• Develop quick rapport and build relationships
• Create unique and innovative ways to raise funds
• Host events, fundraisers, games and experiences
Skills & Attributes
• Motivated and outgoing
• Experience in hospitality/events/fundraising/sales/account management/customer service or similar!
• Energetic self-starter with a "can do" approach
• Positive, friendly approach with a sense of humour
Fun and creative. Sociable and strong team culture.
• Casual working environment
• Potential for contract to be extended on to other campaigns
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis