As a Community Facilitator you will facilitate the voices of children and young people through active participation and engagement. This enables the organisation to advocate to key decision makers effectively.
- Deliver 5 x community events & presentations to groups across Regional NSW & Sydney
- To effectively communicate one on one with children
- Raise community awareness of the experiences of young people with a disability in out-of-home-care.
- Degree qualifications in social work, human services, youth work or relevant field.
- Have community event planning and delivery experience
- Demonstrated experience engaging & communicating with children and young people using a variety of approaches including phone & social media
- Be able to show individual leadership skills & initiative
- A current Working With Children Check
There is no closing date for the role, applications will be assessed as received. This role is an immediate start, 3 month contract. The advert will be removed when successful candidates are sourced. We can consider candidates on a Work Holiday Visa for this role.