About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is the leading professional organisation for the medical specialities of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
The Communications Officer is responsible for implementing high-quality communications in accordance with the strategy, with a particular focus on editorial content and publications.
You will have oversight of all elements of communication within the college.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement and maintain communication strategies, policies and guidelines
- Proactively contribute to the creation of communications strategies, channels, content and schedules
- Ensure editorial content in all publications and newsletters, both hard copy and digital is of high standard
- Proactively source and compile content aligned with College strategic goals
- Oversee production of the College’s quarterly newsletter and annual report
- Provide advice editing and proofreading support to teams producing publications and professional documents
- Oversee the College’s electronic communications, website and jobsite
- Experience in design and production of publications for a variety of media
- Experience sourcing and writing quality content
- Knowledge of design and print processes
- High level attention to detail
- Experience in editing and proofreading
- Proven ability to be creative and proactive
- Experience of website content management system, preferably Joomla
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships