This industry association are based in Sydney's CBD and are looking for a Communications Officer who can work under pressure and make the role their own. This person will be supporting the communications manager for the business implementing new strategies and growing the awareness of their brand.
The client is after a candidate who can start immediately for a 9 month - 1 year contract. You must have
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all industry communications
- Work with the Communications Manager with the new website design
- Act as the media liaison representative
- Deliver day to day marketing functions, including EDM's through MailChimp
- Scheduling and designing of membership magazine - print and electronic
- Handling all social media outlets
- Be well presented and highly organised
- Have experience using WordPress and MailChimp/ Survey Monkey
- Have the ability to show initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent communication, written, interpersonal and time management skills
- Have experience using the latest version of Adobe suite
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. You must be available immediately and meet the criteria above.