About the client:
The Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) is a not-for-profit membership association with members drawn from all industries across Australia. Their members are united by a common belief in the value of continuous learning and professional development to build a thriving, adaptable workforce.
About the role:
AITD are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, who can manage a competing workload to join their team as the Communications & Marketing Executive.
You will be responsible for creating, updating and monitoring the content of all print and electronic collateral, the website and the social channels to ensure brand consistency and where necessary customise messages to the various audiences.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the development, production and distribution of the quarterly publication working with authors and contributors to develop external content
- Manage the social media channels including live-tweeting events and continuously look for opportunities for growth on the platforms
- Maintain and update the website ensuring content is accurate and relevant
- Produce a variety of communication materials e.g. monthly EDMs, brochures, media releases and flyers
- Develop a communication and marketing plan aligned with the strategic plan
- Previous experience in a communications role
- Confidence in your communication and presentation
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Understanding of trends in digital/social media
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.