- North Ryde, parking available
- Flexible work environment
- All round communications opportunity in a passionate team
About the organisation
This leading health charity provides essential services such as counselling, support groups, info line, Nurses and education while raising awareness and funds for research to improve the lives of people affected by disease.
The Communications Coordinator will assist in implementing communication strategies to ensure effective tailored messages are delivered and provide responsive, effective and consistent internal and external communications for all matters arising.
- Media relations – responding to media enquiries, initiating media opportunities and monitoring and measuring the value of media exposure
- Public relations – through the development of content and materials designed for external stakeholders and the public, including newsletters, brochures, printed materials and web content
- Employee (internal) communications – ensuring that all internal communications are written in a manner that is relevant, concise, clear and easily understood
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing/communications or equivalent
- Interest or experience in the health/not-for-profit sector
- Experience in developing content for external publications
- Experience in achieving positive digital and traditional media exposure
- Experience in media management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Family friendly, supportive, nurturing, flexible
- Opportunities for professional development
- Work / life balance
- Flexible environment
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.