Duties of successful candidate:
- Providing high-quality editorial content, proof reading and editing support
- Updating website content using WordPress.
- Identifying opportunities for engagement with media and using PR contacts to gain coverage of events and key messages.
- Develop media releases, case studies, articles, speeches, submissions, presentations, fact sheets and other written and digital resources.
- A candidate with creative flair, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with the ability to articulate information in an engaging and efficient manner across multiple media platforms.
- A candidate with PR and Communications experience with copywriting and media skills, ideally with exposure to corporate Public Relations
- A candidate who is highly adaptable and looking for the opportunity to be mentored from a small but effective and innovative team.
- A person from an NFP, Community or Housing background would be desirable