- National Environmental Charity
- North Shore location, on the train line with flexible work from home options
- Fast paced, rewarding opportunity
This national organisation preserves and protects the environment across Australia, from empowering the community to supporting large scale, sustainability projects and more.
A broad media and communications opportunity to develop and implement strategic multi-channel PR & communications strategies to raise awareness of the brand and the mission.
- Manage delivery of campaigns including the development of the strategy, project plan, communication plan, media plan, media relations and campaign reporting
- Provide communications and PR activities for corporate and government partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with media and key stakeholders to improve communication strategies and optimize outcomes
- Generate ideas, create content and manage editorial magazines and newsletters.
- Prepare media briefing packs for company media spokespeople including media training, key messages, media release, biography and background information document
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in public relations, media, communications, marketing or similar
- Agency experience highly regarded
- Competency in a wide range of communications tools including developing media releases, media briefs, articles, presentations and social media content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who likes a fast-paced working environment and is passionate about environmental issues
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.