Short Description: Full time Marketing and Communications Manager required for not-for-profit based in Sydney CBD.
Full Job Description
- Full time or Part time permanent role
- Small and collaborative team
- Flexible on hours
- Competitive salary
- Great location – close to public transport
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for managing the marketing services team, delivering external communications and owning and developing strategy for digital and print communications.
In this role you will
- Work closely with the General Manager and CEO, you will be managing the marketing services team and develop strategies across multiple channels
- Oversee events, systems and communications including supervision of 3 direct reports
- Manage the execution of external publications including Annual report and biennial journal
- Develop marketing services programs
- Program management of member committee professional and networking events
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies and materials to build support
- Oversee systems maintenance, development and internal support
- Management and execution of external communications including website content, email campaigns, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Skills and Attributes
To be considered you MUST have:
- Experience in marketing and communications in preferably not-for-profit environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Superior written communication skills with understanding of NFP sector preferred but not essential
- Degree qualification in relevant discipline
- Ability to take a practical, pragmatic and “hands on” approach
- Superior attention to detail while demonstrating creative flair and good judgement
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to make a real impact and see results of your work.
If you exude warmth, energy and professionalism with experience in marketing management and a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please note due to the urgency of the role, there is no closing date. Don’t delay! Apply now by sending a covering letter outlining how your experience, skills and attributes would be a good match along with an updated resume to Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.