$85-$90k + super based in Sydney CBD
About the client:
The Resolution Institute is a Not-for-Profit Member Association for mediators and Dispute Resolution Practitioners.
The organisation promotes the use of Dispute Resolution professional, provides training, assessment and accreditation services to their members as well as offering information and services to the public, business, government and legal communities.
About the role:
As the Communications & Marketing Manager, you will review, develop and implement the communications strategy in line with the overall marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for all internal and external communications and marketing as well as 3 direct reports.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review and develop the marketing and communications strategy
- Manage and execute all internal and external communications including website content, email campaigns, copywriting and social media platforms
- Manage the biennial Journal and Annual Report
- Govern the communication processes across the business ensuring consistency
- Oversight of market research, data analysis and reporting
- Previous experience in a membership organisation, NFP or small commercial business
- The desire to work in a team and have a collaborative approach
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a digital marketing role and able to use a variety of platforms
- The ability to influence and manage difficult conversations
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.