- Communications & Marketing Manager
- NFP Member Associations
- Full-time position
- North Sydney
- $110k + super
The National Industry Association for Insurance Brokers in Australia (NIBA) is the peak body for insurance broking profession. The organisation is a driving force for change in the industry. NIBA’s members include large multi-national insurance broking firms as well as small insurance broking firms from the cities, towns, and regions across Australia.
NIBA’s main activities include:
- Representing the interests of its members to governments, regulators, and media
- An annual national Convention
- Hosting a range of industry seminars, events, and awards lunches
- An industry magazine
- A mentoring program for Young Professionals
NIBA is looking for a Communication and Marketing Manager to join their small collaborative and dedicated team. Reporting to the CEO the Communications & Marketing Manager will develop and create new and effective communication strategies that are in line with the Associations broader strategy.
About the person
The ideal candidate must showcase self-motivation with ability to work independently and collaboratively within a small team. This role requires an individual to demonstrate strong relationship management skills to work with external stakeholders to deliver on multiple communication and marketing projects at any one time. Exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication is essential.
- Devise and execute an insight-driven communications strategy
- Draft targeted member communications and distribute via EDM
- Update and maintain the Association’s websites and member portal
- Prepare and distribute media releases and editorial pitches to engage stakeholders
- Provide support to the Events team in marketing events and seminars including the annual convention
- Oversee the publication of the monthly magazine and production of the weekly e-newsletter
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to identify marketing opportunities
- Proven Communications and Marketing experience with a tertiary qualification
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement skills both internally and externally
- Ability to collaborate internally to produce professional communications outcomes
- A high-level of initiative and strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, managing and updating digital content
- An innovative approach to think ‘outside the box’ and create solutions
Alternatively, call Alyssa or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.