Communications and Digital Marketing Manager
- Incredible opportunity to join a charity that is raising revenue to fund important clinical research to help fight cancer and save lives!
- 12-month parental leave contract
- Based in Camperdown with flexibility to work from home
For over 30 years this not-for-profit organisation has been raising awareness and funds to support multi-disciplinary clinical trials conducted by its parent organisation. They are an extremely dedicated team that aim to improve the health and quality of life of patients with cancer.
About the Role:
As the Communications and Digital Marketing Manager you will lead the ongoing improvement of the communication plans and be the expert in digital strategy. Your strategic and leadership skills must be polished but you must also be willing to execute, managing all communications activities across multiple channels.
This role is a leadership position reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the Board and Senior Management team, to raise awareness and achieve growth of all the programs including clinical trials, scientific conferences, educational programs, and fundraising.
About the Person:
This role will suit a motivated MarComms manager with exceptional people management and negotiation skills to secure, support and maintain key stakeholder relationship. You must be able to think big with your strategic thinking but also act diplomatically when needed.
The successful candidate will display a small team mindset, willing to roll up their sleeves and be hands on to support with the execution of communication activities.
- Develop well-researched, strategic communications and digital marketing plans across all business functions of the organisation
- Build effective marketing assets and run successful campaigns
- Focus on accountability – able to measure, understand and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan and deliver external communication and marketing strategies
- Manage media outreach
- Manage the organisation’s digital channels, including web and social media presence
- Manage all communications and marketing activities, including videos, digital newsletters, web content, social media and annual report
- Develop strategic relationships with the organisations various stakeholders
- Mentor and encourage team members to foster a creative environment
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a strategic communication and/or marketing role
- Demonstrated experience with digital content creation including SEO content requirements
- Experience in preparing, delivering and evaluating digital communications activities
- A strong and sensitive communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong project management skills with the proven ability to manage several competing priorities at once
- Excellent writing skills and media management experience
- Experience in managing budgets
- Demonstrated ability to engage, support and develop team members and build effective relationships across the organisation
- Results driven – committed to achieving targets by working collaboratively with a team
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM databases and data analysis
- A passion to work for a NFP
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role therefore please direct all enquiries to Kristina Lesko at Beaumont People on email@example.com or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.