Communications and Digital Manager
- Incredible charity with a clear mission to raise funds to eradicate obstetric fistula – a preventable childbirth injury in Ethiopia
- Kind-hearted, passionate, and nimble team
- Based in Pyrmont with flexible working conditions
Catherine Hamlin Fistula Foundation, found by Dr Catherine Hamlin is a not-for-profit charity established in Australia to raise funds for Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia’s work to eradicate obstetric fistula - a preventable childbirth injury.
About the Role:
The Communications and Digital Manager is an existing position reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Head of Fundraising and Marketing. This is a broad, multi-faceted role which has oversight over the entire communication strategy, will lead on all branding and communication activities, execute digital marketing, and will create digital and print assets.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding role working for a passionate and nimble team. This is a leadership role and will manage a team of 2 – including a full time and part time coordinator.
About the Person:
The ideal candidate will be an expert in both Communications and Digital Marketing, with experience in managing and mentoring people. You will have a strategic mindset but also willing to execute. You must be outcome focused, extremely self-motivated and share a genuine passion for the work of Catherine Hamlin. Strong project coordination skills and capability to delegate to meet competing deadlines is a must!
- Oversight of CHFF brand in Australia and the USA
- Develop strategic communications and digital marketing plans for CHFF
- Content creation, printed + digital, email journeys, website and social media, photography and video
- Development and execution of digital campaigns to drive online acquisition, conversion and growth
- Management of CHFF Websites, Google account SEM and SEO to maximise web traffic and conversions
- Management of CHFF Social Media Platforms, calendars and budgets including paid advertising
- Work collaboratively with CHFF and HFE teams to develop and improve marketing and communication strategies, through planning, research and innovation
- Build and sustain positive working relationships with a range of key internal and external stakeholders, including liaising with external agencies
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Media monitoring and reporting, relationship building & generation of media coverage
- Develop an Influencer strategy and build ongoing relationships for organisation growth
- Previous experience working in a communication and/or marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Creativity and ability design and write for impactful marketing
- Experience in digital marketing and social media including tracking performance
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and Google AdWords
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) to create digital assets and print collateral
- Demonstrated ability to engage, support and develop team members and build effective relationships across the organisation
- Results driven – committed to achieving targets by working collaboratively with a team
- Excellent workflow management skills and time-management
- A strong desire to work for a for purpose organisation
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role therefore please direct all enquiries to Kristina Lesko at Beaumont People on email@example.com or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.