Are you a recruitment professional looking to make a meaningful impact?
Do you love the idea of establishing new relationships and supporting businesses to find talented staff?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Generous base salary, uncapped commission and benefits
- Amazing culture - supportive, fun and high achieving
- Comprehensive training and development
- Sydney, CBD location
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be trained and developed to offer recruitment services to local businesses, and support them to find talented candidates to fill multiple job vacancies.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Business development and relationship building with existing, lapsed and new clients to contribute to the overall growth of the high performing commercial division
- Sourcing and establishing business relationships through active business development and networking with existing, lapsed and new clients
- Attracting, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to match to the job requirements of your clients to ensure job fit and retention
- Consulting with clients and making recommendations
- Ensuring you uphold compliance, legal and administrative obligations of the position
If you have experience within relationship sales, and you are confident and proactive we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in relationship sales is highly desired
- Tenacious and dedicated, you are someone who follows through and cares about others
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- A self-starter, you prefer working in a mature environment that does not micro manage
- You enjoy building relationships at all levels
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Our culture here at Beaumont People is values driven, collaborative, supportive and fun, which we believe is integral to our success!
Key benefits include:
- Uncapped generous commission structure
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Health and well-being programme
If you have experience in sales, and would love to join a collaborative team that finds value in the difference they make daily we would love to hear from you!
Please apply now or give Nadia Pachon, Talent Manager a call for a confidential conversation and more details on 02 9279 2777.