- Strategically manage and grow commercial operations
- Focus on growth and process improvement
- Springwood, Blue Mountains location
DARE Disability Support has been supporting people with a disability in the Blue Mountains and surrounding areas since 1961. As an NDIS Accredited provider, DARE enables people with disabilities to achieve what they want from life, at work, at home and in the community.
As the Commercial Manager you will manage the commercial operations of the organisation, including DARE’s Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE). While providing rewarding work for their employees, you will identify areas of improvement as well as developing and growing new areas of the organisation.
Reporting to the CEO and sitting on the Leadership Team, the Commercial Manager will contribute to the implementation and development of the strategic plan. You will present new commercial activities to the leadership team and lead the ADE employees on the journey of growth and success.
We are looking for someone with strong operations and sales experience, ideally in the disability sector. You will have experience identifying and developing new business streams with success, and leading with kindness and courage.
Working with a strong, passionate Leadership Team you will have a significant impact on the commercial growth of DARE. To be successful in this role, you must be a creative thinker, and confident driving change.
Success factors of the role
- Management experience in a commercial environment, production experience will be highly regarded
- Strong organisational management experience, including budgeting, contract negotiation and presenting to the Board
- Ambitious and able to motivate others to succeed
- NDIS Code of Conduct training and NDIS Worker Clearance (or be willing to obtain)
- Experience or an understanding of the NDIS and disability industry preferred
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People (email@example.com).
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, please apply immediately.