Commercial Division, Team Manager
- Newly created opportunity
- Flexible work environment
- Engaging culture- supportive, accountable, fun and high achieving
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
Our Head Office is located in Sydney and our Northern Rivers Branch is located in Byron Bay. Our size and scope play heavily to our strengths: boutique in size, we have big ideas, big ambitions and big hearts. We look out for our candidate’s careers, for our client’s business needs, and for each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Commercial Division, Team Manager you will have the opportunity to lead, engage and inspire a growing team of seven Recruitment Consultants to deliver high quality services across multiple sectors.
Reporting to our Managing Director, you will work within the management team to ensure strategic company initiatives are delivered to a high standard and within allocated time frames.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Training and coaching the team to develop current relationships and build new business opportunities across commercial, customer service, sales and education focused organisations.
- Forecasting monthly revenue, monitoring team budgets and setting performance objectives to ensure the team is reaching their developmental targets and goals
- Ensuring exceptionally high levels of service are maintained though all client and candidate interactions and managing all escalated matters and concerns
- Developing and implementing client marketing strategies and system improvements to facilitate commercial growth across temporary and permanent recruitment opportunities
If you are motivated by the idea of leading a team to drive for professional and commercial growth and you have relevant experience within in the recruitment sector, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven success and experience within the recruitment sector, with a commercial mindset
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business development and marketing initiatives to facilitate growth
- Inspirational and hands-on leadership style with strong analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems with a solutions focused mindset and demonstrated initiative to make change happen while engaging others
- A self-starter, who prefers working ina collaborative and mature environment that does not micro manage
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance and mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Performance based incentives
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to go out and make a difference in the community
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity and you are motivated by working in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.