- Great opportunity for someone with 6-months phone experience
- Based in the CBD close to public transport links
- Paying $45,000-50,000 + super
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is within a large RTO which has a global presence. Working within a great team to provide exceptional customer service to stakeholders within the company. This person is responsible for responding to inbound client queries and questions in a professional and efficient manner.
- Supporting stakeholder queries and providing efficient responses
- Provide excellent customer service and support existing and new customers
- assist with regular role outs of new and improved products and subscriptions
- Always ensure a positive attitude and aim to be a productive member of the team
- To contribute to a safe workplace and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed
- Have a fantastic phone manner when speaking to stakeholders of different levels and ensure all questions and queries are answered or escalated where necessary.
- Exposure to a role which required a phone presence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Database, data literacy, analytical and reporting skills
- Great organisation and interpersonal skills coupled with both great written and verbal communication
- Strong time management, attention to detail and the ability to self-motivate
- The ability to work in both a team and autonomous environment
This is a great opportunity to enter the corporate market and work in a vibrant team within a large organisation. If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume. If you would like to know more about this role, please call Emily at 02 9093 4938.