Full Job Description
- Full time maternity leave contract Client Services position within Corporate Partnerships team
- Opportunity to help implement Corporate fundraising strategy
- Role based in recently refurbished office in Sydney
- Competitive salary
Our client works proactively to improve the day-to-day lives of people living with diabetes. They aim to make things easier by educating carers, employers and the general public.
Due to maternity leave, a unique and exciting opportunity exists to develop and maintain existing corporate partnerships and continue.
You will join a passionate team, reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Partnerships and CSR. Make your mark in an evolving and supportive environment, and help make a real difference to the real lives of Australians
- Focus on continuous financial growth of the business unit
- Develop relationships with existing partners through impeccable service, networking, prospecting and research.
- Help develop partnership proposals and presentations, working to exceed targets and ensuring effective management of stakeholder expectations, including feedback.
- Maintain CRM system and account management, including feedback and reports on activity.
Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record in client service and of meeting and exceeding KPI's
- Demonstrated success in managing diverse stakeholder relationships
- Solid understanding of corporate partnerships
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage a variety of audiences, comfortable in pitching and presenting to all levels of enterprise management
- Evidence of networking skills and gaining access to key persons of influence
- Strong interpersonal skills with high level of initiative and ability to develop trust and negotiate positive outcomes, can do attitude and solutions focused mindset
The Team & Organisational culture
This role sits out of their office in Glebe and joins a small team who are passionate, knowledgeable and committed to improving the lives of people living with Diabetes.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your successes, in confidence to email@example.com