Due to continued growth and success within the business a new and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Client Services Administrator/Concierge to join a boutique, well established commercial property firm based on the lower North Shore!
This role is not just a traditional admin role it is a varied role with a nice blend of admin and client facing.
The successful candidate can expect a friendly and flexible workplace, approachable management and plenty of opportunity to learn more about the industry with career development.
About the Role:
The Client Services Administrator/Concierge will provide team support to our Directors and new clients.
- All incoming enquiries for potential new clients via phone, email and in person
- Screen enquires and identify new customers
- Arrange tours with potential customers
- Manage the CRM system and documents for new customers
- Coordinate on-boarding of new members
- Coordinate invoicing, receipts of membership fees and charges
- Being the first point of contact with existing customers
- Assist with retention of existing customers
- Initial IT troubleshooting and liaising with external suppliers
- Keeping common areas organised, managing suppliers and contractors
- Attend meetings when required to review financial performance
- Being on hand to support the Directors with ad hoc admin duties
- General office admin
This role would suit someone who is returning to the workforce or someone wanting to work part time hours, ideally 3 days a week 9am -5pm pro rata.
- 2+ years working in a corporate office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience preparing formal correspondence
- Competent computer skills including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to priorities and manage conflicting tasks
- Well presented with a friendly personality
- A positive attitude with the ability to troubleshoot
- Reliable and prompt with a mature outlook
- Someone who is eager to learn and wants to grow with the company
If this sounds like your next ideal opportunity, please apply now for immediate consideration, or call Danielle at Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.