12 Month Maternity Cover
About the client
Grain Growers is recognised nationally and internationally within the grain and farming industry. They are a Not-for-Profit organisation that supports growth for its members by increasing profitability and sustainability.
This company has a fantastic culture with a strong team environment. Everyone works together to get the best outcome.
About the role
Grain Growers are looking for a highly driven, outgoing professional, to deliver exceptional customer service and client management to existing and new members.
This role will suit a self-motivated individual, who is interested in developing and driving membership within the farming, grain and agriculture industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the member renewal process and update online membership information
- Promote and develop benefits to members
- Drive and identify new member opportunities
- Collaborate with the Regional Coordinator and Marketing & Comms Officer
- Monitor the main enquiries inbox for the website
- Drive CRM system; data base, cleaning up data and reporting
- Delivering member proposition and engage with all members
To be successful you will have:
- Outstanding attention to detail, organisational skills, ability to problem solve
- Strong stakeholder engagement and customer service skills
- Demonstrated high level initiative; opportunity to develop the role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation with a strong team culture. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.