- Start immediately.
- Shifts: 10am – 4pm across a 7 day roster
- One of Byron Bay’s 5-star luxurious resorts
Beaumont People are a privately owned recruitment agency in Byron Bay and we are partnering with a local, luxurious resort.
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Efficiently clean assigned rooms to a high standard of cleanliness, presentation, and hygiene.
- Ensure all trolleys and housekeeping equipment is clean, tidy, and stored appropriately at all times.
- Ensure any lost property is recorded and correct procedure is followed.
- Uphold a professional image for the resort at all times, whilst undertaking daily duties.
- Liaise with various Resort departments to achieve an organised and cohesive approach towards daily operations.
- Complete all duties in line with standard operating procedures.
- Create and maintain positive internal relations with all staff and management throughout the resort.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards time targets and deadlines.
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a housekeeping team.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding the high standard of cleanliness expected throughout the resort.
- Ability to work over a 7 day roster with shifts being 10:00am – 4:00pm each day.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
For more information, please contact Summer Moon in the Byron Bay office on (02) 9133 9322.