Join leading experts in commercial and insurance building repairs and restorations. As a Claims Coordinator, your role will be busy and varied. Your purpose is to provide the administrative function for building repair claims, supporting the internal and external stakeholders and carrying out key tasks.
For this role, you will need to be someone who displays a high level of professionalism, resilience, and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment. Multiple positions are available for the right candidates.Perks
- Birthday leave policy: in addition to your paid annual leave entitlement, you can also take your birthday off!
- Every year worked you accrue an extra day of annual leave.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
HBI Australia is a progressive and professional insurance building company with their HQ in the picturesque postcode 2481, Byron Bay. They also have a sister office in Coffs Harbour. HBI Australia continue to support their employees by encouraging and supporting their professional development. This is reflected in their team retention levels.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, partners & internal stakeholders.
- Assist with scheduling & booking assessments.
- Handling all aspects of the claims process: reviewing & processing settlements.
- Database & email management.
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the team.
- Customer-centric administrator.
- High-level of attention to detail.
- Passionate about helping people.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office capabilities.
- Professional phone manner.
- Reliable, energetic & positive team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- Experience in insurance or claims processing.
Apply now with an up-to-date resume. You can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat call (02) 9133 9322.
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process; all enquiries must be directed as above. There is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed as they are received.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment Police Checks.