A sector leading strategic opportunity to influence a large & innovative team to drive digital transformation and growth across multiple fundraising streams.
- Opportunity to lead a team to make an impact on the lives of seriously ill children and their families
- Sydney based, with flexible work options
- Apply your expertise in digital transformation to impact multiple income streams and campaigns across individual giving, partnerships and gifts in wills
Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia is committed to supporting the ever-changing needs of seriously ill children and their families. Their vision is to achieve the best outcome for families by reducing the impact of their child’s illness.
About the role
The Chief Marketing and Fundraising Officer provides leadership and strategic direction across digital marketing and communications, strategic partnerships, fundraising and bequests for both Ronald McDonald House Australia (RMHC) and across the RMHC System.
Reporting to the CEO, and managing high touch relationships, the successful Chief Marketing and Fundraising Officer will have proven success collaborating across an organisation to make a mission driven impact.
- Lead a team of 8 to drive the national digital communications, marketing, and fundraising strategy to achieve alignment across the RMHC system, while driving brand health and fundraising revenue growth
- Develop and implement strategy and operational plans for fundraising and marketing to exceed targets and create efficiencies across campaigns and fundraising streams that include individual giving, corporate partnerships, and bequests
- Strengthen and drive fundraising and promotion of RMHC through McDonald’s Restaurants and the McDonald’s Corporate Marketing Team
- Oversee the Strategic Partnerships Team to implement the new Strategic Partnerships growth strategy with full collaboration of Chapters
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the crisis and issues management plan, ensuring positive media sentiment is achieved
- Ensure the Marketing and Relationships Team is using the Salesforce CRM as per best practice to guarantee optimal reporting, analysis, and strong management of supporter relationships
- Collaborate with all RMHC Chapters to promote alignment to the strategic plan
- Senior fundraising experience across multiple revenue streams including partnerships and individual giving
- Success leading a digital strategy to sustainably impact fundraising and marketing channels across portfolios that may include partnerships, direct marketing, and/or bequests
- Leadership experience, with the ability to promote a collaborative culture dedicated to the vision of the organisation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to positively influence others
- A collaborative manner and the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organisation and to promote continuous improvement
- A commitment to the wellbeing of children and their families
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.