St George Community Transport (STGCT) is a not-for-profit provider of transport services to the transport disadvantaged, elderly, those with disability, their carers and others needing transport.
STGCT is at a pivotal point in its journey and is looking for a CEO to lead the organisation forward into a sustainable future building on its proud legacy. Core to this sustainability is the ability to negotiate the business growth opportunities under the NDIS and develop new programs and services that maximise the capability of the STGCT vehicle fleet.
Placing a priority on building a positive workplace culture with a commitment to mission and values of STGCT, you will lead a team of committed employees and volunteers that deliver over 100,000 trips supporting 7,000 clients with their transport needs. Simultaneously you will manage the business to ensure ongoing high-level performance of day to day operations.
- Report to the Chair, and partner, via the Chair, with the Board to provide high level governance and strategic advice
- Stewardship of all business functions including HR & People Leadership, Reporting & Compliance, Business Systems, Risk & OHS
- Lead the organisation through advocacy, sector development, networking and promotion of community transport in the St George catchment area
- Direct oversight of all commercial aspects of contracts and assets under STGCT management
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Management, Finance, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience of governance and working effectively with a board.
- Demonstrated operational and leadership experience as a CEO or senior executive ideally in managing a Government Funded Not For Profit Organisation
- Demonstrated high level competence in the development and implementation of organisational policy.
- Comprehensive experience in working within and co- ordinating a flexible, multi-skilled team environment with advanced interpersonal, communications and client service skills.
- A knowledge of the community transport sector, including funding and policy protocols, accreditation, standards and processes is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in the comprehensive assessment, planning, provision and evaluation of community transport services is desirable.
- A knowledge /understanding of aged care /disability service delivery would be desirable
- NSW Driver’s Licence, Class C.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Essential Skills and Criteria.
Applications close10 June 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.