Seton Villa is looking for a CEO that wants to work in a mission and values-based organisation where ‘doing the right thing’ for our residents is the right thing to do.
The CEO must have the desire and ability to develop, and build upon, Seton Villa’s successful historical pioneering tradition in supported independent living. They should be capable of working with the Board to create a contemporary vision for Seton Villa and translate this into a transformational strategy for Seton Villa’s future reality.
In their first year the CEO will work with the Board and management to agree, develop and implement a new strategic plan that complements the Asset Redevelopment Program. This will reframe the organisation’s culture, structures and systems to ensure a synthesis of the organisation’s policies, processes, practices and organisation design.
This role is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to lead a well-established organisation that wants to step up to the next level.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior leadership role, preferably reporting to a Board and in a disability services organisation.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in achieving significant financial, quality, risk and people outcomes.
- Good working knowledge of the NDIS, NDIS Quality & Safeguards Framework and NDIS Practice Standards.
- Strong cultural and organisational change management skills.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management capability.
- Able to contribute to and oversee the delivery of the Asset Redevelopment Program.
- Experience implementing and managing fundraising initiatives (e.g., bequests, sponsorships, donations).
- Prior experience in an organisation providing services to clients with an intellectual disability.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that addresses the Essential Criteria.
Applications close 10 March 2019.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.