Established in 2004, KYF supports young Australians. They inspire them to do extraordinary things, by allowing them to explore their limits, abilities and provides them with opportunities for personal growth. Central to Kokoda Youth Foundation is the Spirit of Kokoda, embodying courage, endurance, mateship and sacrifice. These principles take their origin from Australian soldiers who fought on the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea during WWII. Still relevant today, KYF has developed programs designed to reignite these timeless values in the younger generation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the board to determine the values, mission and goals and their on-going relevance to the community
- The filing of all legal and regulatory documents and the monitoring of compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Team management, development and mentoring of both paid and volunteer staff
- Managing the day to day operations, ensuring quality and organisational stability is maintained
- Human Resource Management
- Governance; working with the board to ensure governance and compliance requirements are met
- Managing budgets, reporting and audit requirements.
- Acting as an advocate, within the public and private sectors and maintaining strong community ties.
- A Bachelor’s or University degree would be highly regarded but is not essential
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience managing the HR, Finance and Governance functions of a NFP organisation
- Inspirational leadership experience managing a business through change and growth
- Working with a culturally diverse workforce
- Youth services and/or events knowledge and experience
Closing date for applications is now Friday, **3rd August** 2018
Please include a cover letter with your application that outlines how your experience matches the qualifications and experience outlined above.
For more information, please contact Justine Dorrell at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.