Independent Community Living Australia (ICLA) has developed a well-regarded person centred service for people living with mental illness and disabilities in the Sydney region. Successfully operating for over 30 years, the Head Office is located in the Surry Hills. ICLA takes pride in adhering to their strong values while delivering high quality client outcomes.
The Board is seeking to appoint a strategic leader to drive their organisation through the next stage of their inspiring journey. This is an exhilarating opportunity to envisage and shape the future direction of the organisation. This is your chance to create and grow an outstanding organisation with preeminent service offerings.
Reporting to the Board, you will provide influential and strategic leadership to your team. 5 direct reports manage 40+ passionate and inspired team members across a complex multi site business.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Envision and implement the organisation’s future
- Maximise and expand opportunities within the NDIS
- Implement successful and informed sustainable programs and practices for clients
You are a well-developed professional with a demonstrated understanding of: organisational growth and cultural change; impacts and opportunities of reforms such as NDIS; senior executive team leadership; social support services; and clinical governance.
In particular, you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional leadership, vision and drive to create and implement the organisation’s future growth strategy ideally in social support services organisations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Innovation, with practical insight into how to ensure the delivery of quality service offerings that meet client expectations
- Business and financial acumen
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
We are excited to hear from you about this opportunity and look forward to receiving your CV and a response to the essential criteria.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call her on 02 9279 2777.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Essential Skills and Criteria.
Applications close 3 June 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.