The board views Connect and its contribution to the region as an important community asset and as such, on top of the service delivery and number of families supported, Connect prides itself in being a significant employer in the region, allowing professionals to live and work in a beautiful environment.
With Connect’s strong financial position and reputation, the incoming CEO has the opportunity to build on recent initiatives and gains, while leading the organisation into its next period of strategic growth (both service and financial). This will require analysis of strategic initiatives, workforce development and building strong relationships with the community and benefactors.
To be successful you will bring:
- Prior experience as a CEO or senior executive of a Not-For-Profit organisation with qualifications and a background across a diverse range of programs in the Human Services sector, ideally with a strong understanding of child and family development issues.
- Demonstrated strategic and courageous leadership where the organisation and staff thrive, grow and meet community needs in environments of change and challenge.
- Experience working with a skills based Board, as well as demonstrated knowledge of best practice for corporate governance, risk, quality standards and compliance.
- Strategic thinking, with an entrepreneurial focus including the ability to identify new opportunities, and plan, trial, learn and implement in an efficient manner in an NDIS and fee for service environment.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders and strong, strategic cross disciplinary collaborations with government, business and philanthropy.
- Experience managing the complexities of diverse, multi-disciplinary service provision in an organisation with a large geographical footprint.
This role is located in Hazelbrook, Blue Mountains with a blend of office and remote work.
We are excited to hear from you about this opportunity and look forward to receiving your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and how your experience will deliver on the key outcomes.
To request an information pack please email Liska Turner on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 23 June 2021.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.