Kids Giving Back engages young people with community through volunteering.
Founded in 2012, the charity’s mission is to create the next generation of generosity by providing hands on, age appropriate, meaningful volunteering opportunities for young people aged 6 to 18.
Their programs create a ripple effect across the community: educating, influencing, and empowering children and families to embed the concept of “giving back” into their daily life.
As CEO, you will report to the Chair and work collaboratively to expand the scope of impact by:
- Expanding capacity across all channels and programs ensuring revenue growth and increased service delivery
- Ensuring current grants and foundation requirements are delivered as well as sourcing additional grants/foundations
- Develop and implement the Impact Assessment strategy and a cohesive Government and Corporate Relations strategy
- Finalising the website and CRM integration with assistance of IT committee and Marketing Manger
- Recruit, engage and developing staff and building a collaborative culture that supports the mission
An experienced leader you will have:
- Business and financial acumen with a good understanding of NFP governance
- Strong leadership skills able to bring people together to achieve organisational outcomes
- A track record in building relationships through influence and collaboration
- Experience in program design and the delivery of quality service offerings
- Strong understanding of regulatory and legal framework when working in environments with children.
- Strong fit with mission and culture of organisation
Located in Paddington NSW. Blend of remote and office based work.
We are excited to hear from you about this opportunity and look forward to receiving your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and how your experience will deliver on the key outcomes.
Applications close 23 May 2021.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.