- Develop your career with a household charity
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- CBD location
This leading charity raises money for research into the prevention and cure of cancer across Australia.
The Supporter Services team provides telephone and email support to supporters, donors and fundraisers when they contact the charity via various communication channels.
- Building rapport and having engaging conversation with supporters, donors and fundraisers over the telephone
- Ensure phone interactions and data are captured accurately on system
- Donation processing received via mail and direct debits
- Action and respond to inquiries received via the various supporter email inboxes
Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional customer service, relationship-oriented
- Contact centre or telephone experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and telephone manner
- Interest in working in a non-profit charity environment
- Team player
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging
- Career development within a charity
- Opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a supportive team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis