- Inbound calls and emails - no experience needed!
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- CBD location
This leading charity raises money for research into the prevention and cure of cancer across Australia.
The Customer Service Executive provides telephone and email support to supporters, donors and fundraisers when they contact the charity via various communication channels
- Building rapport and having engaging conversation with supporters, donors and fundraisers over the telephone
- Ensure phone interactions and data are captured accurately on system
- Donation processing received via mail and direct debits
- Actioning and responding to all inquiries received via the various supporter email inboxes
Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional customer service, relationship-oriented
- Contact centre experience preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and telephone manner
- Interest in working in a non-profit charity environment
- High levels of interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging
- Career development within a charity
- Opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a small, supportive team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis