Drive SCA’s policy, advocacy, government relations, industry accreditation, marketing, membership and stakeholder engagement.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - Strata Community Association (SCA)
Strata Community Association (SCA) is seeking an experienced CEO who, in consultation with the Board, will be responsible for implementing SCA’s mission and strategy. Whilst a background in the not for profit sector is preferred the ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
SCA is the peak industry body for Body Corporate and Community Title Management in Australia and New Zealand. SCA proudly fulfils the dual roles of a professional institute and consumer advocate.
SCA’s mission is to provide member services whilst being the voice for the Strata community and its members.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO is the public face of SCA and responsible for the effective management and leadership of the organisation. The CEO plays a major role in nurturing and sustaining key stakeholder relationships, including federal and state government, members and National Advisory Groups.
As CEO you will be responsible in leading the 6 key pillars of the strategic plan:
- Sector Education and Information
- Communication, resources and knowledge sharing
- Brand and reputation
- Standard of professional practices
- Governance and management
- Demonstrated operational and leadership experience as a CEO or senior executive
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- High level leadership and management skills
- Working knowledge and experience in the management of finance operations, planning and reporting and other key business support functions such as HR, IT and Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of policy development and government relations
- National Board level management
- Strategic planning
- Tertiary level qualifications in relevant discipline
To request a full position description and information pack please email Louise Roper on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the essential skills and criteria.
Applications close 9am on Wednesday 4th July
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date. Beaumont has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.
Beaumont people specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.