Australian Diabetes Educators Association
The Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) is the leading Australian organisation for health care professionals providing diabetes education and care.
The ADEA is a national, Not-For-Profit association whose members are health care professionals who practice within the speciality field of diabetes education and care. Their core business is credentialing, accreditation, professional development and membership support.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO is the public face of ADEA and responsible for the effective management and leadership of the organisation. The CEO plays a major role in nurturing and sustaining key stakeholder relationships whilst delivering the strategic goals of the association.
- Building member value and delivering innovative services
- Operational excellence, governance and finance
- Quality delivery of credentialing and associated services
- Advocacy and policy delivery
- Building partnerships with a diverse stakeholder base
- Overseeing the development and implementation of collaborative projects with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated operational and leadership experience as a CEO or senior executive
- The ability to effectively engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- High-level leadership and management skills
- Qualifications and/or experience in governance.
- Effective leadership of a small diverse team
- Demonstrative experience in delivering a strategic plan ideally within a health care
- Tertiary qualifications in management
- 3 years’ experience as a CEO or senior manager in the not for profit sector
To request a full position description and information pack please email Louise Roper on email@example.com.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the essential skills and criteria.
Applications close 12 noon on Friday 15th February
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after the closing date. Beaumont has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.
Beaumont people specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.