The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be responsible for supervising and controlling all business aspects of the organisation with a strong focus on strategic direction and creating a vision for success. You will build and model a great company culture, lead and inspire the management team and set a course for company strategy.
You will ensure absolute compliance with regards to RTO standards, National Code, ESOS and other legislation of the company’s products and services. Communication with internal and external stakeholders will be paramount and you must be willing to make important decisions that affect the company's direction and its employees.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring they align with short-term and long-term objectives
- Making high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Taking the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach company goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors
- Working closely with the CFO to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments and advise the Owners with regard to investment risk and return
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Establishing company policies and procedures and overseeing the operation of the RTO to ensure it complies with these policies and procedures and the state and federal related legislation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the VET industry as a CEO, Director or General Manager
- Demonstrated experience managing a minimum of 70 – 100 employees
- Thorough understanding of the ASQA framework
- Ability to build positive relationships among executives, partners and the workforce
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to make tough decisions
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace working environment
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.