An exciting 12 month contract role has become available for an experienced Centre Manager of the Penrith Centre. This is a key leadership role providing leadership to an passionate team who deliver mediation, counselling and education programs. As part of the organisations management team you will also provide input into the strategic direction of the organization, region and cross-divisional projects and initiatives.
This is a pivotal role where you will be leading the movement of continued improvement of high quality service delivery and change, joining the organisation at a very exciting time of growth. You will have a strong customer service focus, along with solid clinical background with a natural ability to lead and inspire positive change.
Key responsibilities for the role include
- Management of the centre to ensure successful implementation of regional priorities and business plans, in keeping with RANSW's vision and strategic direction.
- Providing leadership, management and development of staff to maximize performance, fostering high morale and a cooperative team culture.
- Accountability for the effective and efficient delivery and performance of services and programs provided by the centre, including management of budget and staff resources.
- Promoting continuous improvement, best practice standards and a strong customer focus in all business areas.
- Achieving evidence based practice with the collection, review and drive on metric data in order to evaluate the customer experience
- Ensuring RANSW's policies, procedures and guidelines are understood, observed and reflected in local work practices.
- Establish networks and liaising with relevant government agencies, community organisations, other service providers, and corporate and business interests to advance the aims and priorities of RANSW and establish service partnerships where appropriate.
You will have the following essentials;
• Tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, counselling or other relevant field with a clinical background ideally within family support and relationship services.
• Experience managing a multidisciplinary team who are responsible for the delivery of clinical, administrative and direct service support.
• Demonstrated experience developing, improving and managing quality assurance standards of Client services
• High level of resilience, be a good listener with first class interpersonal and people management skills.
• Previous experience working with financial systems and physical resource management.
• The ability to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally with stakeholders, clients and the wider community
Benefits of working with Relationship Australia.
As an employee of Relationships Australia you will enjoy a number of benefits designed to assist in your personal /career growth and your well-being.
• Salary packaging and salary sacrificing on top of base salary
• 5 additional leave days per year, to be used between Christmas - New Year (prorate), picnic day and your Birthday.
• Discounted fees for courses undertaken at the Australian Institute of Relationship Studies.
• Staff Development allowance with additional study leave
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application if you are interested in this role.