- Full-time permanent position, based in Lewisham, close to the train station
- Managing a team of Service Consultants to provide an empathetic support line
- Opportunity to lead a high performing and growing team
CCareline is a support line that provides clients with an empathetic solution to their needs, including triaging phone/email inquiries, referral of services and telephone counseling to those who have reached out and are in need of assistance, distressed or disadvantaged.
CCareline is a service that is owned and operated by Catholic Care. Their clientele come from all walks of life, including children and young people, families, individuals, seniors and people with disabilities.
The CCareline Manager will focus on client satisfaction and lead a team of Service Consultants to provide exceptional service delivery to their clients. As the team’s Manager, you will be the subject matter expert for the growing CCareline and be responsible for driving its ongoing success.
The key accountabilities of CCareline Manager include:
- Provide a productive and motivating team environment
- To deliver a comprehensive, quality service to enquiring clients
- Identify service gaps and training opportunities to improve the CCareline
- Create efficient processes and structures to ensure service levels are maintained taking into account the high volume of calls
- Implement processes to measure and improve client satisfaction, including the management of client feedback
- Develop strong relationships with program staff to ensure enquiries are managed effectively and accurately
- Manage and report enquiry data and provide meaningful data to facilitate decision-making by the Executive Team and Program Managers
The successful applicant will have prior experience managing and leading a call centre team within a For Purpose, human services or health organization. You will have proven experience leading and growing a high performing team and a strong understanding of human services.
The right person will be empathetic, driven, conscientious and thrives on change and development.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply please send a cover letter, expressing your interest in the role along with your full resume.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.