The key purpose of this role is to improve clients physical and mental health outcomes through the provision of evidence based AOD treatment interventions and to enhance relationships and improve social outcomes for clients, their children, family and significant others.
This role is offered on a part time basis – 4 days per week. May look at full time for the right candidate
- Conducting thorough mental health, physical health and social connectedness assessment tools
- Constructing and delivering individual treatment plans that incorporate problem formulation and the use of evidence based, trauma informed interventions
- Evaluating a client’s progress in treatment and utilising self-reflective practice.
- Writing case notes
- Knowledge and understanding of lawful requirements including FACS notification
To be successful in this role you will have
- The ability to effectively communicate clients treatment plans and their progress within an allied health team.
- Identify the need for referral and matching this need to an appropriate referral source.
- Sound knowledge of relapse prevention
- Sound knowledge of evidence based treatments for women experiencing problematic alcohol and other drug use, compounded by mental and physical health issues.
- Applications must be Social Workers and Psychologists
- Extensive counselling experience.
- Experience of working with Domestic Violence survivors
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911