- Based on the Northern Beaches, Sydney
- Remuneration of $75,000 + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
- Opportunity to engage in social impact work and broaden your skillset with support from in-house mentors and specialists.
- Provide high quality, non-clinical care, and practical psychosocial support to individuals in the first three months following a suicide attempt or suicidal crisis.
- Work collaboratively with the client and their informal and formal support systems to aide their recovery following a suicide attempt or a suicide crisis.
- Drive positive progress through linkage to formal and informal supports, capacity building and mental wellbeing at milestone points in their support plan, and safe discharge of the client from the program
- Often challenging and confronting, but offers incredibly rewarding effects when positive outcomes occur
- Work with a committed, supportive, and close-knit team who are passionate about helping people get the most out of life.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with local mental health and social services sectors
- Sound understanding of the personal, family, and social issues associated with suicidal ideation and attempts, including awareness of groups identified to be at increased risk of suicide
- Case management skills and ability to work effectively with clients, family members and service providers to identify solutions
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with individuals and their families/carers who may be experiencing significant distress
- Resilience and ability to set professional boundaries in challenging circumstances
- Current C Class driver’s license & unrestricted right to work in Australia
To APPLY please submit your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.