Business Relationship Manager SNSW/ACT
Well established national children’s charity seeks experienced Business Relationship Manager to join Canberra team.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fun and ambitious charity
- Competitive salary
- Lead a small and hard-working team
This national not-for-profit charity believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive.
They do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. Their belief in the proven principles of positive psychology forms the foundations of everything they do.
Due to movement internally; there is a requirement for a full time Business Relationship Manager responsible for managing revenue, driving public, local government and business sector support within SNSW region.
Working with the State Manager, Head of Fundraising and National Revenue Stream Managers, the Business Relationship Manager will implement the organisation’s revenue strategy within the SNSW and ACT region
- Manage existing and develop current revenue portfolio across Community Fundraising, Corporate Partnerships, Local Government, Major Gifts and Events.
- Manage annual revenue targets and operating budgets
- Work with Senior Executive, National Fundraising and Communications teams to develop short and long terms growth strategies
- Lead and manage the ACT Strategy and Revenue Committee to develop increased revenue growth
- Manage local team, provide leadership for the ACT Fundraising Coordinator and Community Fundraising Officer for SNSW.
- Represent Camp Quality at meetings with State, Local and Federal government representatives, key corporate partners, high net worth individuals and other supporter groups
- A few years’ experience in business development/relationship management experience ideally in a not-for-profit environment
- Leadership and people management experience ideal with an ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated success and achievements growing and maintaining solution-based sales relationships with corporates or national recognised brands
- Extremely passionate about delivering the highest quality of service to clients and representing a brand to the best of your ability
- Confident with excellent communication, relationship building, pitch and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Must be target driven with a passion for achieving growth targets
- Exceptional time management skills with multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly professional and articulate, with a genuine passion for the organisation
The team are fun, passionate and extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach fundraising targets, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much needed services they provide.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about developing truly engaging business partnerships with a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au
If you require further information please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis