- Newly created opportunity
- Flexible work environment
- Engaging culture- supportive, accountable, fun and high achieving
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
Our Head Office is located in Sydney and our Northern Rivers Branch is located in Byron Bay. Our size and scope play heavily to our strengths: boutique in size, we have big ideas, big ambitions and big hearts. We look out for our candidate’s careers, for our client’s business needs, and for each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Business Manager, you will have the opportunity to strategically create, implement and drive process improvement initiatives across various operational aspects of our business.
Reporting to our Managing Director, you will lead and inspire a team of four to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of daily operational and administrative functions. You will also have the opportunity to work within the management team to ensure strategic company initiatives are delivered to a high standard and within allocated time frames.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Quality and risk management, addressing concerns and mitigating risk across a number of company facets that may include, (and are not limited to); our terms of business, potential and existing contractual client agreements, legal and industry changes and our internal auditing system.
- Continuous development of HR processes and functions that include; employee records management, company policies and procedures, internal training and development, annual performance reviews, exit interviews and work health and safety
- Managing vendor relationships with tech and database suppliers, identifying areas for improvement and providing solutions to increase efficiencies
- Implementing your hands-on and positive approach to lead, engage and manage a high performing team though process improvement of various projects.
- Project managing a variety of high scoped initiatives
If you enjoy working within a collaborative and driven team, and have operational knowledge and experience within in the recruitment sector, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience required:
- You will be a proven high performer with experience and success in a similar role within the recruitment industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of legal and compliance principles and practices
- Inspirational and hands-on leadership style with strong analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems with a solutions focused mindset and demonstrated initiative to make change happen while engaging others
- A self-starter, who prefers working in a collaborative and mature environment that does not micro manage
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance and mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Performance based incentives
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to go out and make a difference in the community
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity and you are motivated by working in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.