Through advocacy, education, training and individualised services Epilepsy Action Australia (EAA) supports individuals living with epilepsy. A team of highly skilled nurse educators and other customer service staff assist children, adults and their families accept and adjust to a diagnosis of epilepsy. EAA also provides professional training services to schools, day care centres, disability organisations and workplaces and implements strategies to raise broad community awareness of epilepsy.
About the role:
The primary focus of this role is management of the organisation’s activities at an operational level with a focus on corporate administration, quality management, policy and process improvement. You will:
- Ensure efficient delivery of administration, IT, human resources, finance and accounting services to support EAA’s core businesses
- Ensure Quality Management across the organisation’s activities
- Instigate and manage process development and improvement in the organisation
- Support CEO & management in development and implementation of new initiatives
- Represent management and actively participate in the Board’s Finance, Audit, Compliance and Risk Committee (FACR)
- Manager relationships with external stakeholders and service providers
- Tertiary qualifications in management or business administration
- Demonstrated leadership, coordination and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand strategic objectives and contribute to outcomes
- Advanced IT skills including database management and data analytics
- High level verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail
- The opportunity to impact the strategic direction of EAA
- A friendly office culture
- Brand new offices located in North Ryde
- On-site car parking
- Access to salary packaging
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Essential Skills and Criteria.
Applications close 13 May 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.