About the client:
The NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS) and an NFP, membership organisation who works with and for people experiencing poverty and disadvantage in NSW.
As the peak body for health and community services in NSW they support the sector to deliver crucial services that make a difference. They do this through collaboration with communities, services and across government, the private sector and other civil society organisations.
About the role:
The Partnership & Relationship Development Manager will take a lead role in developing and building NCOSS Connections, an overarching program that connects our members and the crosssectorial community in support of initiatives against poverty and inequality.
As an individual, you will have a commitment to social justice and your values will naturally align with NCOSS and their strategic goals.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Business Development & Sales of membership recruitment and corporate partnership
- Develop and implement a first-year implementation plan to achieve the NCOSS strategic objectives
- Maintain and develop new relationships with service providers to ensure mutual benefit between NCOSS and members
- Build strong corporate networks to enhance partnerships and joint ventures
- Generate data on membership and capitalise on opportunities to grow the membership
- Create and implement a marketing and promotions plan for member solutions, using a variety of media (eg, website, social media, flyers, etc)
- Draft contractual terms for providers, negotiate arrangements and put contracts in place.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- An interest in social justice and/or involvement in the not for profit sector
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and manage your time effectively
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are self-motivated and results driven, then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Mariana or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.