- Based Byron Bay
- Newly created, full time role
- $54,000-$59,000+ Super + Uncapped commission (1st year, OTE $100k)
With a growing national presence, my client is rapidly expanding and have recently launched a new wholesale arm to their business.
Based in Byron Bay, with free parking, this vibrant company have a diverse workforce and have an exciting future ahead.
The newly created position of Business Development Manager will report to the Director and work closely with the internal teams.
There is a well planned strategy in place to enable you to hit the ground running. There is also freedom to bring your own ideas to drive further relationships and business.
You will build key business to business relationships and partnerships while maintaining an extensive knowledge of the current market and recognising future opportunities for the growth of wholesale.
- Build strong business relationships with relevant tradespeople
- Proactively identify new opportunities & deliver innovative solutions to supply partners
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- You will have demonstrated success in a business to business sales role within a trades environment / product
- You are a self- motivated, self-starter
You thrives on the challenge of acquiring & developing new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills