- Account Management opportunity at St John Ambulance NSW
- High performing sales team, manage the success of your portfolio
- Based in Burwood, car included as part of the package
St John Ambulance NSW, prides themselves on ‘saving lives through first aid’. This position makes a direct contribution to the continued sustainability of St John NSW programs in the community.
Due to an internal promotion the Account Manager position has become available. This role will report to the General Manager of Sales, Marketing and Service and be responsible for the success of their sales portfolio within state and local government, mining, professional services, emergency services and agriculture industries. You will provide quality sales and service support to existing customers, as well as identifying and pursuing new opportunities.
Your responsibilities and focus will be:
- To deliver service excellence to all existing and new customers
- To prospect and identify strategic initiatives to grow your portfolio and exceed budgets
- Build relationships effectively with senior leaders across your portfolio
- Prepare materials including presentations and tenders to win new business
- Work in collaboration with the Sales team to implement cross group initiatives
- Research and create market intelligence reports to understand your customers and competitors and create successful initiatives to secure and service new clients
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Account management or business development experience
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales budgets
- Exposure to producing submissions and tenders
- Experience in government, mining, emergency services or agricultural sectors is an advantage
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- At least 5 years commercial experience
To have a successful career at St Johns NSW, you will have a genuine passion for their mission and believe in their products offering. You will use your relationship management skills to grow your portfolio and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to provide quality solutions to new and existing customers.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of St John Ambulance NSW, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.