Business Development Manager
Exciting BDM opportunity to join a global business. Great mixture of office work and on-road sales. $65k plus super + commission. Company Vehicle supplied!
Full Job Description
- On-Road sales visits to sell company products and services
- Develop and manage relationships with clients based on pre-booked warm appointments
- Company vehicle supplied and insurance covered by the business
Our client is a world market and innovation leader in car wash technology. Employing over 1700 persons in more than 70 countries, this is a great chance for an experienced sales executive to join a thriving business.
They are looking for an experienced business development manager whose primary purpose will be to prospect, qualify and close new business within an assigned region in Sydney. Working on the road and in the office, you will be closing sales with key business stakeholders based on visits that have been booked for you by junior sales representatives.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations and guide end-user customers through the purchasing decision
- Closing sales by presenting to key stakeholders
- Build and maintain key client relationships
- Prospect across the market for active opportunities
- Balancing administrative needs with on-road customer visits and travel
Your Skills & Attributes
- Analytical thinker and strong presentation skills
- Experience using Salesforce CRM would be desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience & knowledge in account management
- Proven track record in customer relationship management
- Must be highly professional and articulate
- Free parking on site
- Company car & Fuel card provided
- Potential annual bonus based on company performance
- Great hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm