- Based in Sydney's North Shore in a highly lucrative location.
- Salary $90K - $100K + super + an attractive commission package.
- Free parking on site, and free lunch every day!
You are a sales gun, who is passionate about making a difference, and building and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders. You are friendly, courteous, and professional in all your dealings, and thrive under busy conditions and deadlines. You possess exceptional communication skills, and are a confident public speaker, representing the brand at events and functions. A team player at heart, you love working with others in a collegial manner.
- Build and maintain relationships and partnerships with great care within the corporate and education sectors.
- Align the recruitment strategy with marketing initiatives.
- Participate as a key speaker and supporter at events, such as Open Day, Info Day, and relevant student events.
- Determine key market opportunities through research and analysis, and develop marketing and sales implementation programs.
- Prepare relevant reporting on current market trends, achievements, insights, and opportunities, as well as creating a comprehensive annual business plan to brand development.
- Ensure domestic recruitment standards are compliant to regulatory standards set by governing bodies.
- Build a strong culture by embodying values, and perform staff performance reviews to assess aspirations and goals of staff.
- Lead and manage a team, including performance management,
- Have proven experience in either the Admissions, Marketing, Recruitment, Corporate Partnerships, or Account Management space.
- Have demonstrated leadership capabilities, with mentoring and guiding staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle and adapt to multiple competing deadlines in a busy environment.
- An understanding of the education sector is desirable, but not essential.
This is a role where you make a real difference. Seeing young adults graduate and make a meaningful impact on the world is a great feeling. There is free parking available on site, and there is lunch provided during normal working hours on site.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today or get in touch! Please reach out to Esra Yavuzcehre at Beaumont People at email@example.com for further information, or if you have any questions.