Landcare Australia is the leading not-for-profit organisation responsible for raising awareness and funding for the Landcare movement to support its role in protecting, restoring and sustaining the productivity and value of Australia's natural environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development/Partnerships Manager with proven success in acquisition to build new partnerships and drive revenue in Victoria and NSW to support delivery of Landcare Australia’s programs.
- Identify and target corporates with potential alignment to Landcare Australia’s brand and mission of delivering good environmental outcomes, native habitat conservation and sustainable land management through supporting Landcare community groups.
- Plan, develop and drive growth of Landcare Australia’s corporate partnerships/business development functions.
- Build pipeline of new business opportunities and progress through the sales pipeline.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Landcare Australia’s internal business units and stakeholders to ensure proposals are deliverable, profitable and expectations are clear.
- Develop budgets and forecasts, provide regular reporting on sales forecasts.
- Effectively manage corporate partner accounts to ensure renewal and growth.
- Work collaboratively with other Partnerships Managers to transition new corporate partners across to account management.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing new business partnerships, driving profitable revenue for Landcare Australia to ensure delivery of Landcare’s mission.
You are a proactive and a passionate partnerships/business development professional with proven success of driving growth. You will have experience working in a small team environment and are able to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, friendly team for a highly regarded national organisation and use your partnerships experience for a very worthy cause.
Skills and Attributes
To be considered you MUST HAVE:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or other relevant qualifications
- Significant experience in prospecting and building new business
- Proven track record in reaching revenue and performance targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including proven ability to build mutually beneficial relationships
- A passion for and ideally experience of working in the environment, agriculture or not-for-profit sectors
- Excellent people skills and an ability to put government and corporate representatives at ease in discussions
- High EQ/Emotional Intelligence
- Experience and competency with CRM databases and proficiency in MS Office
- Full driver’s license with a good driving record
- Experience in securing corporate partnerships.
- An understanding of or interest in environmental markets including the carbon market.
You will be able to work autonomously, strategically multi-task and prioritise while working to deadlines, have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, be goal orientated, energetic and collaborative.
Don't delay! To be considered for this exciting opportunity apply now by sending through your resume and covering letter today to email@example.com