- Opportunity to Join an Employer of Choice to contribute to change projects
- New and exciting Business Analyst position – Permanent role
- Part time or full-time flexibility - based in Condell Park
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is an Employer of Choice and a leading not-for-profit provider of community based services throughout NSW. DSA has successfully transitioned to the NDIS model of support and continuing its long history of working with customers to deliver a personal and considered service that meets their individual needs.
Reporting to the Head of Business Systems, the purpose of the role will be to work as part of the Systems Support Team to support the implementation of change management projects. In particular, to provide detailed analysis of DSA systems and processes across multiple functions. You will also be required to document key business processes and communications and create training material to support the roll out of new processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide detailed and documented business and process analysis to support key business systems projects
- Assist with project planning and data mapping for key business systems
- Analyse data sources and create data maps and relationship diagrams for key business data sets
- Document and report data to ensure outcomes are met within their deadline
- Communicate and assist the roll out of business processes, partnering with key stakeholders to create education programs across business systems projects
- Support capacity development within operational areas to efficiently perform services under the NDIS
- Ensure all policies are current and in place to protect the integrity of the business systems
Key competencies required are:
- Experience with project management, data mapping and relationship mapping
- Working knowledge of SQL datasources
- Ability to switch between technical and user friendly communication
- Current experience in business analysis and integrating business systems.
- A background in aged care, NFO, health and social services is advantageous
- A NSW Drivers license is necessary
- NSW Working With Children’s Check
- National Police Check
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly with your full resume. If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.