- Opportunity to join a vibrant and diverse organisation and team
- Exciting Business Analyst position – make your mark and take ownership of this newly created role
- Bella Vista offices, parking onsite – some WFH flexibility on offer
Ability Options have been supporting people with disability who need assistance to achieve their aspirations and inclusion in the community for 40 years. Ability Options provide a variety of services from 32 sites across NSW, supporting people in the home and in the community, in education, with allied health, supported and independent living through the NDIS. Ability Options assist people to find the job that is right for them, through the Australian Government’s Jobactive scheme as well as the Disability Employment Scheme (DES).
The purpose of the role is to support evidence-based decision making through performance analytics and support business growth and opportunity.
- Create specialised reports and presentations to management including routine performance reports and analysis as well as ad hoc reports on request
- Create dashboards and report on service, team, and function KPIs consistent with the organisation’s strategy and Corporate KPIs
- Provide advice on performance and service improvements required based on analysis
- Provide market analysis of customers, products, and industry trends
- Support Operations and Support functions to develop budgets and financial plans
- Advise manager in a timely manner on emerging business matters/trends through analysis
- Provide timely and regular reporting (written and oral) to both internal and external stakeholders; story tell with data and provide insights
- Respond to requests of information from both internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise with Excel, Power BI (or similar tools), and working with CRMs to extract data
- Solid problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate, and provide insights or tell stories with data
- Proven experience in business analysis and demonstrated business acumen –planning, continuous improvement
- Previous experience in analysing data and high-volume reporting
- Ability to switch between technical and user-friendly communication; liaise and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- An NSW Driver’s license, Working with Children’s Check and National Police Check (or willingness to complete)
Join an organisation committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity, and human rights.
Ability Options respects and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.