Building Estimator - Are you looking to "Hang up the tools"
|Job Title:||Building Estimator - Are you looking to "Hang up the tools"|
|Location:||Lismore & Far North Coast|
|Contact Name:||Justine Dorrell|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 15:45|
If you like working in an office environment and are looking to move "off the tools", then this could be the perfect role for you. To be successful in this position you will have a solid, all-round knowledge of the building industry and would be able to demonstrate the following skills; accountability, taking ownership of tasks and customer files, demonstrate flexibility and the agility to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your trade qualifications in the building industry and your demonstrated technical knowledge in building/carpentry is essential, as are your intermediate level computer skills.
You will need to demonstrate your ability to show empathy to people in stressful situations and have excellent customer service skills. Your strong attention to detail, problem solving ability, time management and communication skills will also be highly regarded.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a Estimating role within the construction industry/Or experience as a Builder/Carpenter who has been responsible for quotes and costings of jobs
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Knowledge of Building Plans and Specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary Qualification in building (preferably Carpentry)
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
If you are available for an immediate start, I would love to speak with you. Please contact me on 02 9133 9322 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's